Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Color inspiration Challenge 28/sketch challenge combo.

I wasn't so sure about these colors at first but I ended up really liking the combo. Cute purse huh. Of coarse if you know me you know I love, love, love purses. My Mom and my siser used to tease me cause I got a new purse every month.

Here is the sketch I really like it im sure I'll use this one again.

Here is my card, I was having such trouble with this combination and then it finally came together and Im pretty happy with it.


Recipe
Stamps: Fabulous flowers, say it with scallops.
Ink: Ruby Red.
Paper: pumpkin, ruby, whisper white, autumn vine dsp.
Misc: whisper white taffeta ribbon, baby half pearls, square scallop punch.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice card...I love your blog design too ~Donna

Karen said...

Lovely Layout - great job on the challenge!

Karen
xo

Anonymous said...

Great card! I love how you used the colors!

Leonie said...

I love this one, great job

Traveling Mama said...

I love what you did with the colors! Such a cute card!