Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New year(early)!

Yes I am alive! It had definately been a while, life has been very hectic. Hope everyone had a great Christmas. The reason I haven't posted in so long is because I haven't been able to make anything cause my stamping stuff has been packed. We have finally moved. Goodbye South Dakota, Ill miss you maybe, or at least my friends. After a very hectic time we have a place to live in Billings and we move in on monday yeah It kinda sucks when you don't have a place to land we have been staying with my parents for the last week and a half and im sure they are sick of us. So once we get all moved in and I get my stamping room set back up maybe I can get a card made with all of my new stampin up stuff that I haven't been able to use yet. I cant wait, untill then Happy New Year Everybody! I cant believe its 2009.
Photobucket

No comments: