Thursday, October 9, 2008

Birthday stuff.

Here are some gifts that I made for my MIL for her birthday with a little help from Kaden.
Kaden and his grandma have a special thing with pumpkins so I wanted to make a card with pumpkins and I saw a card like this on someones blog dont remember whos and I thought oh perfect. It also happened to fit this weeks color challenge on SCS which was choc chip, tangerine, and kiwi. Oh and on the inside kaden drew a pic and Its stamped(from your favorite little pumpkin).
Ingredients: choc chip, kiwi, tangerine paper. Photo corners, word window punches. I used my cricut to cut the ovals but you could use stampin ups punches for them. choc brads.
Here is a really cool bag made to imitate the big shot one stampin up has now here is the tutorial for it. I made this to put her presents in.


Ingredients:rust and aumtum vine paper. Stamps:happy everthing, lovely as a tree. 1 1/4 inch punch. Sticky tape, chocolate ribbon.

Photobucket

No comments: