Saturday, October 4, 2008

World Cardmaking day, Cupcake challenge.

Happy World Card making Day Everyone, I hope everyone is making some cards and having some fun. If you don't know what to do today may I suggest that you go to Gina K's Blog and check out what they are doing for the troops for world card making day. Its Very inspiring and also she is having a drawing for ten different prizes for people who participate. I did another card for Taylors Cupcake Challenge.Here is the sketch.

Here is my card, you can't really tell in the pic but, I put dazzling diamonds on the cupcakes.

Recipe.
Stamps: Tree house stamps(cupcakes), the yum is from Seize the cupcakes(hero arts)
Ink:Adirondak pitch black, real red, old olive, baja blue(I dont have a bashful blue inkpad)
Paper:Real red, old olive whipser white.
Misc: green dew drops, dazzling diamonds, sewing machine, copic red markler, blender pen, dimensionals, glue dots for dew drops.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Super CUTE -- LOVE that cupcake stamp - just adorable!

ChrissyM said...

Very cute!