Saturday, July 13, 2013

Seize the Birthday Sketch and Color Throwdown

I am coming to realize Stamping and card making are my sanity!! I have been getting up every morning and stamping before the boys wake up and making a card, I seem to be happier when I have a little me time. I love my boys to death but with 4 you tend to feel like you have no me time so stamping is my stress unwind.

I did this card for the very fun sketch this week over at Seize the Birthday, there is lots of fun stuff going on over there I highly recommend checking it out :)

 And I also joined in on the Color Throwdown:
And here is my card:
 This card was lots of fun I did some paper piecing on the cupcake and a little coloring :)
Ingredients: Crumb cake, so saffron and whisper white card stock, ink in all three colors as well, and bermuda bay. MFt loop border die and cupcakeabella stamp set as well as Itty bitty banners stamp set and die, the circle is from a stamp set from Simon Says Stamp" Its a party" (I think), and some bakers twine and jewels from hobby lobby.
 Photobucket

3 comments:

Barbara said...

This is so cute!!! Lovin' that cupcake! Thanks so much for playing along and helping us celebrate!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Aw, so cute! LOVE me some Bellas! Thanks for helping us celebrate at The Color Throwdown!

PapierGirl said...

Super cute - love all the detail! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday! :)