Saturday, July 13, 2013

Not so Traditional Christmas(free for all 177)

I think I am obsessed with challenges!! They are just so much fun! I did this card for the Splitcoast Free for all challenge. The challenge was to do Christmas but with non-traditional colors. It was a little bit of a challenge but lots of fun and I really like how it turned out.
I used the Sycamore street dsp and ribbon from the SAB Catalog. Silver Glimmer paper and whisper white cardstock. Cut the border with MFT bracket edge die(love this!!!), popped the ornaments that were punched with the retired ornament punch on dimensionals. I used my stampin spritzer and some rich razzleberry, summer starfruit and pool party markers, and stamped the sentiment with the Sassy Salutations stamp set. TFL!


Oh and here is a list of just a few of my favorite Challenges, I wish I could participate in them all but I would be stamping 24/7....wouldn't that be wonderful ;)

SCS Clean and Simple
SCS Color Challenge
SCS Sketch Challenge
SCS Free for all
SCS Inspiration
Color Throwdown
Seize the Birthday
Mojo Monday
MFT Wednesday Stamp Club
Dynamic Duos
The paper players
Little Tangles
I know there is more this was just all I Could think of right now, I did want to share that I won last week on the MoJo Monday 300! I got a $25 dollar gift Cert to Taylored Expressions yay!!! Thanks Julee, and Taylor!



 Photobucket

No comments: