Thursday, January 29, 2009

Taylors Cupcake Celebration(Card 7, 8 and 9)

This is Monika Davis's Sketch, this one I had a hard time with, I just dont do good with all circle cards. I used some more bella rose dsp, and some rinestones from Hobby lobby and my dreams du jour stamp set.

This was Stephanie Hargis's Sketch, I always love the way she does her cards the are so simple but really beautiful.

This is my card for her sketch I used a cupcake from Taylors Sweet Celebration Stamp set and broke out the copics to color him, I also used some kiwi double sided satin ribbon and the sentiment is from all holidays.


This is Sherrie Siemens Card it was a fun sketch to do it was the last card I did and I must say after making five cards today it was hard to keep the creative juices flowing but Im happy with how the card turned out considering.

I used my always stamp set again and some bella rose dsp, and some rinestones I got from hobby lobby yesterday.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Awesome cards! Way to go girl... doing all the sketches! Thank you for celebrating with us. :o)