Friday, January 30, 2009

Limited Supplies Challenge

Hi Everyone,
It is so beautiful outside today, the snow is melting which always makes me happy.
And My DH is coming home today(yeah!!!!). I hate it when he is gone.

Todays challenge on splitcoast, was a challenging one for me, it was to make a clean and simple card. I went on the gallery before I made my card, holy cow there were some beautiful cards. I have always loved the clean and simple look Im just no good at it. I think this card took me as long as it does to make a normal(complicated)card takes me lol. So here it is.

Recipe: Always stamp set and short and sweet(little heart), riding hood red and whisper cardstock, Riding hood red, pink pirouette, and versamark ink.Irridescent Ice embossing powder, filigree brads and half pearl(hobby lobby) and priouette pink ribbon. Oh and threading water punch.
Photobucket

No comments: