Friday, September 26, 2008

Taylors Cupcake Challenge 35

I missed Taylors challenge last week cause I was out of town, and that made me kinda sad, so I was happy when I sat down to make this card. Here is her sketch for this week. For more info go to Taylors blog.

Here is my card, I love this stamp its so cute, I got it the day they released it but I haven't used it till now. I dont really have any christmas paper so I improvised. I was going to use my new sewing machine on it but I forgot.

Recipe
Stamps:Treehouse christmas cupcake.
Ink:choc chip,artichoke.
Paper:bella rose dsp,riding hood red, whisper white, choc chip.
Misc:red dew drops, riding hood red striped gosgrain, ticket corner punch, burgandy stickles, snowflake cb embossing folder.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Such a wonderful card -- I love red/black and white together -- one of my favorite color combinations !
It's so very pretty!

:)