Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Splitcoast tuesday color challenge

Ok, so I am alive for anyone who was wondering I haven't posted for over
a week almost two. I was out of town and for almost a week and I Kinda got side tracked
by some books last week one of my friends let me barrow her twilight books by stephanie meyer, they were so good I read all four of them in 4 days. They were so good I literally could not put them down. Well anyways on to my card I did yesterdays SCS color challenge It was baja, vanilla, kiwi. Im not so sure I like this card but oh well I guess.




Recipe.

Stamps:Treehouse cupcake stamp.

Ink:Adirondak black, copic markers.

Paper:baja, vanilla,kiwi.

Misc:vanilla/kiwi satin ribbon, cuzzle,nestabilities,paper piercer,pearl stickles,pink stickles

Photobucket

No comments: