Sunday, August 24, 2008

Box Bag

This is a box bag, at least thats what I think they are called they are really awsome! I saw the idea on Di's Handmade creations blog she has a template for a smaller one about card size she says go check hers out its way prettier than mine. I did want a bigger bag so I kinda tweeked the dimensions a little bit mines about ten inches high instead and I had to use two sheets of designer paper instead of one. If anyone wants the dimensions just leave me a comment and I'll get them to you I just cant remember them right now and its almost midnight and I dont feel like getting up and getting them. Heres the supplies.

Stamps: Cause for celabration, For a friend.

Ink: Basic Black, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, old olive, bashful blue.

Paper: Summer picnic DSP, Real Red, Bashful Blue, white.
Misc: Red striped grosgrain ribbon, scallop circle punch, 1 1/4 inch punch, ticket corner punch, scraparatus, slit punch.

Heres a close up picture of the stamped part.


No comments: