Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dreams de Jour

Yeah I Got my Dreams de Jour Set and new in color paper and ink yesterday, how exciting.
I cased this card for SCS i dont remember who made it but i had to do it a little different. The backround is Flannel plaid with baja breeze ink, the green strip going vertical is whisper white but i took the one of the flowers from hearfelt thanks and stamped all over it with kiwi kiss, the butterflys are also in kiwi and baja, and i distressed a little with kiwi, the scallop edge is made with the new scallop punch with kiwi paper, and i used not quite navy paper and ink to stamp the other images, i used a blender pen to color the flowers, and navy su brads i dont know where the ribbon came from.

1 comment:

Avril said...

I love what you do with your ribbon to make a bow! I am a ribbon addict all the way and LOVE to use ribbon on ALL if not MOST of my creations.

Great blog!
~avril~

www.cherrystamper.blogspot.com